Use of this site is provided by United Way Chatham-Kent subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe on the rights, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to United Way Chatham-Kent are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including, without limitation, any endorsement, representation or warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of any information, advice or opinion provided on the site or warranties of fitness for any particular purpose. In no event will United Way Chatham-Kent be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Users of this site should be aware that professionals in the field of peace and conflict studies and conflict resolution may have different opinions. Because of this fact and also because of the speed at which world events can change the circumstances presented and discussed on this site, we strongly recommend that readers independently verify any information they chose to reply on. Ultimately it is the users’ responsibility to make their own judgements.
- United Way Chatham-Kent does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions:
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from United Way Chatham-Kent. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by United Way Chatham-Kent to use any item displayed. Furthermore, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, compile, reverse engineer, make derivative works of, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use any item displayed or otherwise provided on the site.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not United Way Chatham-Kent). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- United Way Chatham-Kent takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and United Way Chatham-Kent has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that United Way Chatham-Kent approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- You must not link to the site for commercial purposes without our written agreement. If you wish to establish a link to the Site or any of its Content, we require that the link does not open within a frame-set of another website.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
United Way Chatham-Kent is a registered non-profit corporation in Canada.