Run a Workplace Campaign
Join over 100 businesses & organizations in our community who participate in a United Way Workplace Campaign each year to help create opportunities for a better life for everyone. Workplace campaigns are an opportunity for employees to better understand their community, to support United Way and to have fun doing it.
Hosting an employee campaign will help your organization:
- Energize your team and instill pride and satisfaction among employees
- Boost employee morale
- Offer professional development to your campaign team. Team members learn project management, leadership and organizational skills
- Increase community awareness among your employees
- Generate positive recognition for your organization
- Workplace Campaign Awards recognize the exceptional commitment, leadership and creativity shown through participation in the annual campaign
This is an employee-led initiative, which would involve one of your staff volunteering to act as a campaign coordinator. In some workplaces, this person forms a small committee of his/her peers representative of the employees to help organize the campaign.
United Way staff are available every step of the way to help make running a workplace campaign a fun and rewarding experience.
To start your workplace campaign or for more information please call Patricia at 519.354.0430 x253.
REQUEST A CAMPAIGN SPEAKER
Schedule a United Way speaker for your company-wide meeting to share our latest work.