United Way of Chatham-Kent is a registered Canadian charitable organization that works to maximize volunteer, financial, program and agency resources to respond to the increasingly complex issues and needs that exist and are emerging in Chatham-Kent. We are a community of people with a common goal of caring.
To improve lives and build community in Chatham Kent.
A strong and vibrant community free of poverty with children achieving all they can be.
- Engage and mobilize community resources to support local charitable organizations and United Way’s community impact programs and services
- Address underlying causes of human and social issues within the three focus areas of a) From Poverty to Possibility, b) Strong Communities, and c) All That Kids Can Be
- Strengthen the network of services and capacity of the local nonprofit sector
- Educate and influence public attitudes about the programs and services that United Way provides
- Collaborate with others to affect system and policy change
- Create an environment where United Way staff and Volunteers are engaged and feel valued