United Way of Chatham-Kent is looking for a passionate individual to join the 2018 Campaign Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, organizing, implementing and evaluating annual campaigns as assigned within Chatham-Kent This role will also include responsibilities within campaign related special events occurring during the September-January time frame.
Flexibility to work occasional nights, early mornings and weekends is required.
You want to …
- Raise funds to support United Way-funded agencies, programs and services
- Work with volunteers to support them in achieving campaign goals for 2018
- Be a part of a team by attending and providing input at various meetings and strategy sessions
- Work with data to identify trends and help refine campaign strategies
- Plan and implement community fund raising events
You are …
- Passionate about your community
- Dedicated to supporting the nonprofit sector throughout Chatham-Kent
- Skilled in both written and verbal communication and relationship management
- Comfortable speaking in public
- An outgoing “people person”
- A creative thinker capable of innovation
We are looking for someone who has:
- Project management skills
- Strong computer skills, specifically working the Microsoft Office suite
- Research and analytical skills
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Supportive family who understands the need for flexibility in work hours
- A sense of humour
The duration of this contract will be 21 weeks commencing on 2018 AUG 27 and will end on 2019 JAN 18. An hourly wage of $16.00 per hour plus 4% vacation pay will be paid for a 35 hour work week. Your office will be located at “The 425” – United Way’s Centre for Community Innovation in Chatham. Travel will be required throughout Chatham-Kent so you must have your own reliable transportation.
We thank all applicants but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls please.
Please submit a resume, together with a cover letter and two references by 4:00PM on Friday, 2018 JUN 29 to:
Director, Resource Development
United Way of Chatham-Kent
P.O. Box 606
Chatham, ON N7M 5K8